- Four bedrooms, two of which are en-suite (shower, WC, washbasin), the other two bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bathrom with bath plus overbath shower, WC and washbasin. There is a
separate WC and washbasin on the ground floor. Three bedroom have two single beds each and one bedroom has a king size bed base with two single mattresses and separate bedding. A travel cot
is provided that.
- If used as a holiday let the house is ideal for two families with four children altogether, or a family of six plus grandparents.
- Lounge, dining room and fully fitted kitchen form an L shaped open plan area. There are two high chairs.
- A separate utility room with washing machine.
- There are two patio areas. One at the front entrance faces north to give lunchtime shade and the second is accessed from the lounge and faces south overlooking the pool. Ideal for
- The house sits centrally on a 2000m2 plot surrounded by gardens populated with about 200 shrubs and other mediterranean plants.
- 11.3m x 4m pool using the latest salt water technology and filtering system to give exceptionally clear clean water.
- Most of the accommodation and facilities are at ground floor level making the house ideal for anyone with reduced mobility or wheelchair bound.
- Two 21 speed mountain bikes and one ladies 7 speed hybrid are provided for exploring the rolling countryside.
- WIFI Broadband access is available with good connecyion speed
- There is a TV with English channels, a DVD player and VCR with plenty of titles. There is also a playstation.
To download a plan of the house click here.